At Brightfish (part of the LOGEX group) we aim at enhancing the quality of healthcare with smart mobile technology. Our innovative solutions support care providers in their decision making and improve patient experience. We serve hospitals, clinics, and (inter)national care registries located across Europe.
Are you looking for a challenging job in the rapidly changing Health Tech market? Do you like varied projects in healthcare, where you serve both doctors and patients with really innovative software applications? Then Brightfish is looking for you!
At Operations our mission is to delight customers with smooth project delivery and support.
As part of this mission, our implementation consultants are crucial to reliably implement software products within set timelines, budget and quality requirements. For each project a cross functional customer team is defined, in which the implementation consultant has a pivotal role between our software developers, project delivery managers, commercial account managers and customers.
What you will be doing as Implementation consultant
As Implementation Consultant, you ensure that the technical and functional requirements for our software products are well defined and understood by the internal team and customer, and the project delivered accordingly. You coordinate with customers to satisfactorily complete all the technical elements of projects as well as configure, test, and release our software. As such, you have a leading role for a smooth and efficient go-live of our solutions at customers. As part of our service to deliver mobile business apps to our customers, you are responsible to submit our customizable mobile apps to AppStore (iOS) and PlayStore (Android). You keep track of projects, and document key records in assigned systems (e.g. Jira) ensuring that knowledge is readily available for other colleagues (e.g. Customer Service).
Depending of your level of seniority you are assigned more or less projects you will contribute to as well as leading discovery or design workshops.
What do you bring at the table?
- Een klantgerichte houding waarbij je plezier hebt om technische dilemma’s te kunnen koppelen aan klant-vragen (en andersom). Je zit immers tussen ‘business’ en ‘techniek’ in.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience as Implementation Consultant, Technical Project Manager and/or Functional Application Manager;
- You have worked in a software development, tech-savvy environment, preferably;
- A Bachelor’s degree in relevant field;
- Meticulous style of working and ability to connect well with others;
- Strong quality mindset and you work well autonomously;
- You have strong and proven project management skills;
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Basic communication skills in Dutch are preferred. French, German, Spanish and/or Finnish communication skills are a plus but not required.
Besides a competitive salary, a pension plan and 25 days of leave; we offer you the opportunity to bring purpose into your career by contributing to a better quality of healthcare. You will join an inspiring, fun and young team of professionals who go the extra mile to get it done. This job gives you a place with freedom and flexibility to do your work well and learn quickly. To top it off, we also provide a great daily (Buurtboer) lunch in our neat office in Hoofddorp.
We are happy to meet you and would like to tell you more about this exciting opportunity. You can apply via the button below and upload your motivation letter and CV. Please make sure to send your application in English.
contact our recruiter Rabih Kattouaa via email@example.com or via whatsApp +31(0)684040844