Customer Service Officer
At Brightfish (part of the LOGEX group) we aim at enhancing the quality of healthcare with smart mobile technology. Our innovative solutions support care providers in their decision making and improve patient experience. We serve hospitals, clinics, and (inter)national care registries located across Europe. If you enjoy solving complex problems for the greater good and working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial culture, then Brightfish is the company for you.
At Customer Service Operations, we ensure that users successfully engage with our solutions
The Service Operations team is the first line of contact with our clients (physicians, nurses, IT and facility employees of hospitals, patients, etc) who have any inquiry about our solutions they are using. As a Customer Service Officer you have a pivotal role to create a ‘wow’ experience for our clients as well as provide internal input for continuous improvement of how we deliver our services and products. As we’re growing fast, this role will provide you lots of opportunities to develop and challenge yourself in the vibrant MedTech industry.
What you will be doing as Customer Service Officer
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role (e.g. application manager, technical support, customer support)
- Tech savvy, high interest in software
- Strong communication skills and ability to connect with others
- Customer and service oriented
- Meticulous style of working
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbally and in writing
- Speaking a 3rd language (French, German, Finish, Spanish) is a bonus
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration package, including pension plan
- 25 holidays (on a fulltime basis) to recharge your batteries.
- Great (organic) lunch
- A challenging role in a fast growing, international MedTech company.
- An informal work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- Laptop and home office supplies to create a comfortable and healthy work environment.
- Regular fun and social events.
At Brightfish (part of the LOGEX group) we aim at enhancing the quality of healthcare with smart mobile technology. Our innovative solutions support care providers in their decision making and improve patient experience. We serve hospitals, clinics, and (inter)national care registries located across Europe.
Among other we offer interoperable, source-agnostic solutions for Hospital Information Management Systems, Electronical Medical Record Systems, Patient Reported Outcomes and Experience Measurements (PROM/PREM), Clinical Reported Outcome Measurements (CROM), patient portals and apps (eHealth) connected with smart wearables, and inpatient bedside mobile apps. Our applications are used across Europe by in- and outpatients, nurses, medical specialists, researchers and facility and logistics services within hospitals, clinics and international data registries .
We are headquartered in Hoofddorp (Amsterdam) in the Netherlands, with offices across Europe. We can best be described as a tight-knit group of enthusiast with the firm ambition to provide value based healthcare solutions. Looking forward to meet you!
Contact our recruiter Rabih via Rabih.Kattouaa@Logex.com or or via WhatsApp +31(0)684040844. Please make sure to send your application in English.