At Brightfish (part of the LOGEX group) we aim at enhancing the quality of healthcare with smart mobile technology. Our innovative solutions support care providers in their decision making and improve patient experience. We serve hospitals, clinics, and (inter)national care registries located across Europe.
Are you looking for a challenging job in the rapidly changing Health Tech market? Do you like varied projects in healthcare, where you serve both doctors and patients with really innovative software applications? Then Brightfish is looking for you!
What you will be doing as Office Manager
We are looking for a new Office Manager. In this varied position you make sure our teams have a great and fun environment to work in where we all can thrive. Among others, you’ll be responsible for:
- Ensure our office in Hoofddorp is a great spot to work in (managing catering, cleaning, assets, organizing social events, etc);
- Help new Brightfish employees feel at home with a great onboarding experience;
- Make guests feel welcomed and cared for;
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails of customers and patients (customer care);
- Support the MT with administrative tasks (e.g. email, agenda and task management, travel arrangements;
- Assist with marketing duties (e.g. fairs & events, communication material, website & social media content).
What do you bring to the table?
- At least completed senior secondary vocational (MBO) education (e.g. Schoevers), Bachelor (HBO) preferred – or or demonstrable working experience at that level;
- 2-3 years of experience in Office Management / Management Assistant / Personal Assistant in a professional, service-oriented environment (e.g. consultancy, bank, law firm);
- Service-minded, proactive and solution-oriented, able to switch quickly between tasks;
- Organizational, hands-on and a ‘can do’ mentality;
- Reliable and accurate;
- You have outstanding organizational and communication skills;
- You have a sound knowledge of and fluency in Dutch (native) and English;
- You are computer efficient especially Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote) etc.
What we offer:
Besides a competitive salary, a pension plan and 25 days of leave; we offer you the opportunity to bring purpose into your career by contributing to a better quality of healthcare. You will join an inspiring, fun and young team of professionals who go the extra mile to get it done. This job gives you a place with freedom and flexibility to do your work well and learn quickly. To top it off, we also provide a great daily (organic) lunch in our neat office in Hoofddorp.
We are happy to meet you and would like to tell you more about this exciting opportunity. You can apply via the button below and upload your motivation letter and CV. Please make sure to send your application in English.
Contact our recruiter Rabih via firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp +31(0)684040844.